August 10, 2011

Banana Blueberry Cream Pie


1 Banana, sliced
1 can blueberry pie filling
1 graham cracker crust
1 pkg. cream cheese, softened
1 (8 ox.) container cool whip

Cream together the cream cheese and cool whip. (I added a little powdered sugar and vanilla extract to mine). Pour half of mix into crust. Layer with bananas, then pour the rest of cream mixture on top. Top with blueberry pie filling and chill.

*the original recipe called for 2 cream cheese packages and 2 cool whips, but that was WAY too much for my pie, it also said to do 3 layers of cream/banana/cream/banana, but I could only fit one layer. If you did want to do two pies, you could definitely use the two packages of cream cheese and cool whip and split one can of blueberry pie filling. I got this recipe from my Mom, but I can't remember where she got it from.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails